Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thing #20

I'm on youtube right now. I could watch these videos all day. I ended up on some crafting videos...I'm wondering if any of these videos will inspire some new art lessons for this year...most of these particular videos are of scrapbooking...something we don't do in school. Here is the link to my youtube video. I am looking forward to checking out teacher tube in a minute.

Here is a video from teacher tube. It is about Frida Kahlo. I think I like the website, Artsonia, better for my needs. It has many more visual examples of artwork ideas...

Okay...stick a fork in me. I have tried to embed several teacher tube videos and I constantly get an error message saying that the tag is not closed. I have also converted several you tube videos through zamzar but cannot find the actual link to embed after conversion. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

3 comments:

VWB said...

just remember you will need to convert those Youtube videos to use in school currently. Zamzar is quick and easy!

Whisk said...

Vaughn, I am having a difficult time with both zamzar and teacher tube. I am able to convert my you tube video but when I get my email, I can't find the link to embed it. Teacher tube's embedding is broken or something. My blog says that the tag is not closed.

Mrs. Marker said...

I'm trying to catch up to you!!!! :)