Monday, June 22, 2009

Thing #7

I use GMail so I am pretty familiar with some of these google applications. Google calendar is great because you can color code your entries. You can also click on the calendars that you want to see. In other words, I can look at just my school calendar or just my birthday calendar, or I can see all of them at once! iGoogle is nice because you can customize your home page. They have several options from you to choose from...quotes of the day, backgrounds, you can even have your GMail right there for you to see. I just downloaded Google Earth. It's a cool application but I think there might be a bit of a learning curve. There were lots of different options to click on like underwater travelling but I couldn't seem to figure that one out. Google Earth could be used in my art classroom to show the kids where museums are.

No comments: